Thursday, October 31, 2013

NaNoWriMo - Taking the Plunge

One of my goals for this quarter was to post on the blog more and to write more with you guys. But that was before I decided to do NaNoWriMo - the challenge to write a novel or at least 50,000 words of a novel during the month of November.

I'm not sure what crazy has overtaken me on this. It's not like I've never thought about writing a book ... That is one thing on my bucket list. But in a month? And during the school year? That's super crazy. 

So, I have been writing more during quick write time, but I haven't been good about posting. And in the next month, I'm going to be posting even less. I have a feeling I'll be using quick write time to get some extra words in. But, I most likely won't post anything I write during this time. I don't even want to give you the plot because I don't want to feel like I've completely locked myself in. I could see myself occasionally posting some excerpts but never the entire thing. 

I will be writing with you - just not what you're writing about. And I will post my progress as the month goes on. Then, on December 1, I'll give you a rundown of how it went, what I learned and if I reached my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment