Monday, January 7, 2013

My goals for second semester

Here are a few of my goals for this semester (in no particular order):

1. Be more involved with what you guys are reading.
       A. Keep better track of it.
       B. Talk to you more about your books.

2. Write more.
        A. Make sure to share it with you guys more - especially what I struggled with while writing it.
        B. Post more on this blog!

3. Give more feedback about your writing.
     A. Talk more during the writing process and move away from commenting on the rough drafts.
     B. More face-to-face talks about it.

4. Talk more about what I'm reading.
     A. Document what I'm reading in the classroom while I'm reading the book instead of putting up the title when I'm done.

5. Provide opportunities for you to have conversations with each other about what you're reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment