Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Oops! Forgot something!

I forgot in yesterday's post to add in what I'm planning to read next. It's a little tricky this week because the sequel to Miss Peregrine comes out today. I have had it pre-ordered from Amazon for more than a year now, which usually means it gets delivered on the day it comes out. However, this time - that's not's what's happening. Now, I'm not supposed to get it until Thursday. This throws a bit of kink in my plans because since I finished Enders, I figured I could wait until Tuesday when I got Hollow City to start reading it. But, I don't want to go that many days without reading something. I started a book Monday night, but I'm not too far into it. I may break my normal rule, and just bring home Legend to read. I'm being even weirder for what I'll read next at school. I'm just going to randomly pull one out of the box from the Scholastic Warehouse sale. There's enough in there, that I may take too long to think about it if I actually purposely pick one out.

There's going to be a lot of new books coming in to the classroom later this week. I've got to spend my yearly budget soon, and Barnes and Noble is having their educator week. That means 25% off, which means more books with my budget! Most of them I haven't read, so it may take a bit for them to make it to a book talk...

No comments:

Post a Comment