Friday, October 26, 2012

The Blanket

The blanket that has always been there
The blanket that was technically stolen
The blanket was comfort
The blanket kept me warm
The blanket has smells of home
The blanket was a good pillow
The blanket was safety
The blanket made a good cave
The blanket kept me dry
The blanket has a lot of memories
The blanket kept me hidden
The blanket blocked the sun
The blanket made a good cape
The blanket became a floor mat to dance on
The blanket could transform into an ice rink
The blanket was slippery
The blanket became mine
The blanket has holes
The blanket was stolen again
The blanket was my woobie
The blanket was security
The blanket wasn't a blanket
It was a poncho liner
Making it a symbol
A symbol for the cause of my dad's demons

No comments:

Post a Comment